Air Products uses innovative recruiting strategies and has long standing partnerships with diversity recruiting organizations that help strengthen the pipeline of diverse talent. In 2019, 55% of our college hires were diverse.
Air Products sponsors Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) throughout the world. The ERGs form an Inclusion Network that partners with Company leadership to create supportive communities that help attract and retain talent, raise cultural awareness and competence, develop critical skills and competencies and contribute to the Company’s diversity and inclusion objectives. Throughout the year the Inclusion Network and ERGs sponsor activities and programs for all employees, including workshops, panel discussions, awareness training and professional development sessions.
Our ERGs include:
- AERO (Asian Employee Resource Organization)
- BERG (Black Employee Resource Group)
- EDGE (Ethnically Diverse Gulf Employees)
- Enable, (Valuing employees of ALL abilities)
- HOLA (Hispanic Organization of Latinos and Amigos)
- ISERO (Indian Subcontinent Employee Resource Organization)
- Spectrum (LGBT+ Resource Group)
- WSN (Women’s Success Network)
- UDAAN (Women in India)
- KWS (Korean Women's Success Network)
- MEERG (Middle East Employee Resource Group)