Expert solutions to help you succeed
Industrial Gases from a Global Leader
- Global leading manufacturer of nitrogen, oxygen, and argon
- World leading producer and supplier of hydrogen and helium
- Reliable supply of industrial gases
- Excellent record of meeting on-time needs
- Industry leader in safety
- Technical support when you need it
- World-class customer service
Heating Treating Solutions
Put our world-class experience to work for you.
Get in touch with one of our technical experts for help designing, engineering, constructing and operating a gas supply system for your specific application.
Ask the Expert
Each Atmosphere Solution is Customized for Your Needs
We can help you choose the right atmosphere composition.
- Select and provide blending and flow control equipment
- Perform on-site atmosphere analyses for consistent dimensional control, carbon control, and physical and metallurgical properties
- Optimize your furnace process to lower operating costs
- Perform state-of-the-art metallographic and chemical analyses (SEM, ESCA, SAM, ISS, SIMS)
- Provide safety training
- Test atmospheres using your parts in our lab furnaces
- Demonstrate our system at your facility
Valued for its reactive and protective properties, and used by many industries such as electronics, foods, glass, chemicals, refining and more can benefit from its unique properties to improve quality, optimize performance and reduce costs.
Useful as a gas, for its inert properties, and as a liquid for cooling and freezing. Virtually any industry can benefit from its unique properties to improve yields, optimize performance and make operations safer.